THE FIRST ANNUAL ROCKSTAR ENERGY MAYHEM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES
DATES AND ON-SALE INFORMATION
ON SALE NOW!!!!!
TOUR TO KICK OFF JULY 9 IN SEATTLE
Organizers of the first-ever Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival have
announced dates, venues and on-sale information for the highly anticipated all-star thunderfest.
Multi-platinum rock acts SLIPKNOT and DISTURBED will lead the much-buzzed-about ampshattering road show, which will feature hard music’s most influential bands and its new wave of heavy-hitting acts. The tour is set to kick off July 9 at the White River Amphitheatre in Seattle and will hit Live Nation Amphitheaters in 30 cities in the U.S. and Canada between July 9 and August 19, 2008.
Fans can purchase tickets beginning April 4 at 10AM local venue time via the Official Mayhem Fan Community at http://mayhemfest.tickets.musictoday.com. Pre-sale orders also allow
fans to hear tracks from Mayhem bands, receive early entry venue passes, purchase a discounted subscription to Revolver magazine and receive a Mayhem t-shirt. In addition, preorders enroll fans into a contest offering one grand prize winner an electric guitar and two meet & greet passes to get the six-string signed.
Fans that pre-register to be a part of the Mayhem Fan Community before April 4 can purchase tickets upon immediate availability. And by pre-registering, they’ll also be entered into a contest to win a merch pack featuring CDs from every band on the tour.
Tickets go on sale nationally beginning April 19. You can get more information at www.Mayhemfest.com or www.livenation.com.
In addition to Slipknot and Disturbed, the main stage features DRAGONFORCE and MASTODON, as well as a JÄGERMEISTER second stage with MACHINE HEAD, AIRBOURNE, FIVE FINGER
DEATH PUNCH, WALLS OF JERICHO and the JÄGERMEISTER Battle of The Bands Winner.
There will also be a HOT TOPIC STAGE featuring UNDEROATH, BLACK TIDE, SUICIDE SILENCE, THE RED CHORD and 36 CRAZYFISTS.
The World’s Greatest Freestyle Motocross team THE METAL MULISHA is also confirmed to perform on all dates.
MAYHEM is kicking the Recession’s ASS!
In an effort to keep more money in your pockets, Mayhem is keeping the ticket prices low, with tickets ranging from just $19.99 to a maximum $49.50 (plus tax and parking) — for 15 bands and 8 hours of music, madness and MAYHEM!
*Please note: top ticket prices are $49.50 + $6.50 for parking, plus sales tax or ticketing fee (ticketmaster or musictoday).
* Machine Head
* Five Finger Death Punch
* Walls of Jericho
* Jagermeister Battle of the Bands Winner
Hot Topic Stage
* Black Tide
* Suicide Silence
* The Red Chord
* 36 Crazyfists
Rockstar Energy Mayhem tour dates and locations
* 07/09 Auburn, WA at White River Amphitheatre
* 07/11 Marysville, CA at Sleep Train Amphitheatre
* 07/12 Mountain View, CA at Shoreline Amphitheatre
* 07/13 Devore, CA at Glen Helen Pavilion
* 07/15 Fresno, CA at Save Mart Center
* 07/16 Chula Vista, CA at Coors Amphitheatre
* 07/18 Phoenix, AZ at Cricket Wireless Pavilion
* 07/19 Albuquerque, NM at Journal Pavilion
* 07/20 Englewood, CO at Coors Amphitheatre at Fiddler’s Green
* 07/22 Bonner Springs, KS at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
* 07/23 Maryland Heights, MO at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
* 07/25 Dallas, TX at SuperPages.com Center
* 07/26 Selma, TX at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
* 07/27 Houston, TX at Sam Houston Race Park
* 07/29 Tampa, FL at Ford Amphitheatre
* 07/30 West Palm Beach, FL at Cruzan Amphitheater
* 08/01 Virginia Beach, VA at Verizon Wireless Virginia Beach Amphitheater
* 08/02 Burgettstown, PA at Post-Gazette Pavilion
* 08/03 Scranton, PA at Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain
* 08/05 Mansfield, MA at Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts
* 08/06 Uniondale, NY at Nassau Coliseum
* 08/08 Toronto, ON at Downsview Park
* 08/09 Clarkston, MI at DTE Energy Music Theatre
* 08/10 Tinley Park, IL at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
* 08/12 Atlanta, GA at Lakewood Amphitheatre
* 08/13 Noblesville, IN at Verizon Wireless Music Center Indianapolis
* 08/15 Camden, NJ at Susquehanna Bank Center
* 08/16 Hartford, CT at New England Dodge Music Center
* 08/17 Bristow, VA at Nissan Pavilion
* 08/19 Darien Lake, NY at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
Sponsors for the 2008 ROCKSTAR ENERGY MAYHEM FESTIVAL include Title Sponsor ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK and JAGERMEISTER, HOT TOPIC, X BOX, IBANEZ GUITARS, TAMA DRUMS, I LOVE VAGINA, METAL BLADE RECORDS, PETA, ROADRUNNER RECORDS, THE END TIMES, DiNGSTORE.com and THE IY. Media Partners include REVOLVER MAGAZINE, HOLLYWOOD
MUSIC, KNAC.COM and METAL INJECTION.
The Rockstar Energy Mayhem festival brings together the creative team that has founded many music tours including the highly successful Vans Warped Tour and the Worldwide Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour. Kevin Lyman, John Reese and CAA’s Darryl Eaton have partnered again, this time with Live Nation, to bring fans the next great music festival juggernaut, which will be
MAYHEM! Following the proven model of utilizing sponsorship to deliver a lower ticket price and an enhanced concert experience the tour organizers have joined forces again with ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK as the Title sponsor.
Live Nation is promoting the festival nationally.
In addition to catching their favorite bands live, fans can take part in a number of festival activities, including playing the newest video games, perusing vendors, attending autograph signing sessions and a slew of other interactive activities that will add to the festival experience.
ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK will be sampling their products and providing great surprises for attendees and will also present the VIP/Contest winner area designated THE ROCKSTAR LOUNGE and the festival area PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR TENT where fans can sample ice cold Rockstar and get autographs from their favorite bands.
“This festival will be our marquee music presentation for years to come,” says Rockstar Energy Drink Marketing Director Mike Kelso. “We at Rockstar are excited to team up with our partners from Rockstar Taste of Chaos to launch an all-out summer tour that will blow you away!”
Fans can go to http://www.mayhemfest.com to keep up with additional details as they are released.