Let me start off by saying that I am not a fan of the WWE. A couple of decades ago, I used to watch the WWF, when some of the classic wrestlers like Andre the Giant, The Junkyard Dog, Rowdy Piper, and Hulk Hogan were still wrestling.
I haven’t followed the WWE, and I know very few of today’s wrestlers. I typically wouldn’t give a disc like this a second look.
Whoever produced this CD, forgot to give credit to the bands performing the songs. You wont find the band names on this disc. You wil only find the name of the wrestler for who the theme was recorded for.
So why pick up the CD? Three reasons, Endeverafter, Theory of A Deadman, and Airbourne. If you are a completist, and you like to own every song, but a certain band, there may be a couple of songs on here that will interest you.
Endeverafter’s tune, No More Words was recorded for Jeff Hardy. No Chance in Hell by Theory of A Deadman was recorded as a them song for Vince McMahon, and Airbourne’s tune, Turn Up The Trouble was recorded for Mr. Kennedy.
There is also a song, Don’t Question My Heart that was performed by Saliva, with Shinedown’s Brent Smith).
The rest of the disc is mostly pop and rap music (shudder). I don’t care for either of those styles of music, so the other songs had no appeal to me. As a diehard Airbourne fan, I had to have the song, Turn Up The Trouble, and this is the only place you are going to find it.
You can find cheap copies of this disc at Amazon.com.
Rating: Out of 10
- “No More Words” (performed by Endeverafter) Jeff Hardy
- “S.O.S.” (performed by Collie Buddz) Kofi Kingston
- “Glamazon” Beth Phoenix
- “The Wall” (performed by Heet Mob) Mark Henry
- “In the Middle of It Now” (performed by Disciple) Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder
- “Sliced Bread” (performed by Jillian Hall) Jillian Hall
- “No Chance In Hell” (performed by Theory Of A Deadman) Vince McMahon
- “Don’t Question My Heart” (performed by Saliva, featuring Brent Smith of Shinedown) ECW
- “Biscuits & Gravy” Jesse and Festus
- “What Love Is” Candice Michelle
- “Ain’t No Make Believe” (performed by Stonefree Experience) John Morriso
- “Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me” (performed by Axel) Shelton Benjamin
- “Turn Up the Trouble” (performed by Airbourne) Mr. Kennedy
- “Break Down The Walls” (performed by James Grundler) Chris Jericho